Thursday 23 May 2013

2PM’s Taecyeon wants to get married at 27



The 2PM members who recently made a comeback with double title songs in ‘Come Back When You Hear This Song’ and ‘Ha.Nee.Bbun’, participated in a recent recording of KBS 2TV program ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook’, where Taecyeon revealed his thoughts regarding marriage.
During the recording, the 2PM members were asked about their dreams by Yoo Hee Yeol. Junho replied, “I have been writing my own songs lately. I hope to release an album that contains songs that were all produced by me, and not Park Jin Young’s songs.”
This was followed by Taecyeon expressing, “I am now 26 years old, and I had thoughts of getting married when I turned 27. My parents got married at that age, and I always hoped to get married at that age too. I feel that if I married at a young age, there wouldn’t be much of an age gap between me and my children. But I will be turning 27 next year, and this dream is unlikely to be realized.”
This particular episode will be aired on May 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment